Why Should You Buy Your Engagement Ring On Effy Jewelry In 340 Words?
Nevertheless, there are many reasons why Effy is still a globally renowned name in diamond merchants and marketplaces since decades. You should buy from Effy Jeweler because, Effy has
- Lost-Wax Process: Craftsmen create a wax model of the jewelry as the base for replicating the original ornament. Plaster is then poured over and contained in a kiln to set overnight. Eventually, wax melts and leaves a specific hollow. Gold is poured in, which soon cools down and solidifies. Furthermore, it is polished prior to gem setting as well.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Customers must retain the original receipt after registering post the Effy Jewelry purchase to use this warranty service. Effy provides repair or exchange of the item if the reason for the same is manufacture defects. The warranty is active exclusive of wear ‘n’ tear, accidental/ physical abuse and theft or loss of center stones.
- World Class Diverse Jewelry: Exclusive collections like Exotic Accidents (925 Classic Collection), Geo (Geometric designs), Diversa, Gemma Collection and Effy Limited Edition;
Additionally, each collection has unique to exquisite wedding engagement rings jewelry, which bears the exclusive hallmark of Effy engraved on it.
- Multiple shipping Options including Free Shipping: Domestic and International Shipping Options are available with FedEx, USPS and 15 modes of International Shipping; Effy also offers free shipping options on all orders above $200 domestically and on standard orders lesser than $200, it charges $9.95. Effy also offers expedited 2-Day shipment for $14.95 and Overnight shipping at $19.95.
- 100% Refund and Easy Returns: For ensuring 100% Customer Guarantee, Effy customers can apply for returns, exchange, replacement or refunds within 30 days of the shipment date. Effy authorizes the authenticity of the customer request and upon acceptance, provides 100% refund of the item exclusive of handling, insurance and shipping charges.
- Special Order Cancellation: When canceling a special order such as a customized one, Effy accepts the item with a 20% restocking fee. These orders are inclusive of the items that are engraved as well re-sizing from the original.
Why Shouldn’t You Buy Your Engagement Ring On Effy Jewelry In 197 Words?
In the recent times, there have been many Allegations against Effy, which adds up as the pivotal reason, why you shouldn’t buy at Effy Jewelry. Some allegations are
- First allegation happened when a gemologist who is a contractor of Effy noticed that Effy stones were underrated. Reports suggest that Effy procures inferior quality rubies as well as faking rubies in some cases by adding glass. These are branded under enhanced rubies, composite rubies and hybrid gemstones.
- Second allegation is that Effy sold gems called ‘black diamonds’, which are actually black sapphires.
- Third allegation was the faux heating that induced artificial colors to make the gem look naturally procured.
- Fourth allegation against Effy Jewelry was that the artisans even filled diamond cavities with other hard substances through laser filling techniques.
- Yet another notable reason why should not shop from Effy is because the shipping fee at Effy is Non-refundable and hence a conflict when canceling the order.
Effy duly cleared its name off the allegations by resolving many and compensating the rest. Experts recommend that, when buying at Effy, make sure to double, triple or quadruple check prior to confirmation of the bill.
Effy Jewelry Facts:
Founded by Fatollah Effy Hematian in 1978, Effy has been designing expert jewelry for over 3 decades. Mr. Effy was a professional gem designer who created and extended the unique legacy of Effy Jewelers with unique collections and distinct designs at the count of a bold muse- the panther. Currently Effy sells 150,000 Carats per year with special expertise on sapphires, rubies and emeralds. Effy now operates under the banner of BH Multi.
Effy Jewelry- The Full Review:
Being a renowned expert in the world of global diamond merchants, Effy Jewelry is a highly sought after the diamond seller, all around the globe as well. An appreciative skill of the Effy staff is the eye for detail. When you shop at Effy, the expert staff will guide you through every step, to the decisive stage of diamond buying with a smile and 100% genuine assistance.
Yet another lucrative feature of buying your engagement ring online at Effy is that the company offers its own whole insurance for all designs. FedEx and USPS deliver the products, domestically. Effy diamond buyers also have an exclusive option of tracking their shipment virtually.
Effy Jewelry Customer Complaints:
Not accredited by BBB, Effy Jewelry has been, rated A+ by Better Business Bureau. In addition, there has never been any BBB complaint registered against Effy, in the past three years.
Is Effy Jewelry a Fraud?
Definitely Not. Although there have been many allegations regarding the credibility of Effy Jewelry, the truth is that, Effy is a trustworthy and reputed name globally in wedding diamond online jewelry. Effy provides amazing skills of artistry and exclusive packages to new as well as retaining customers. Although, some arguments vouch against the fidelity of Effy Jewelers, nothing has been proved legally yet. In fact, try clearing your doubts by having a chat with the Effy Staff right now- using Ask Effy option!
Effy Jewelry Final Conclusion:
According to our diamond experts, keeping the commotions aside, Effy has provided amazing jewelries for millions until now. It is without any doubt, a universal truth that many companies rise and doom due to bad staff. In the case of Effy, such a glitch has popped once in its history, although, the fact is Effy jewelry is fully insured and you need not worry your orders a bit.
To us, Effy is moderately good to shop for the richest to the laid back customer; however, we suggest you give a check to the certifications before you buy from Effy. Effy is not the ideal diamond seller, owing to its recent allegations, nevertheless the top-rated skills of Effy also make it one of the ‘Okay’ diamond sellers at present.